Abellio Greater Anglia is part of a wider transport group, Abellio Transport Holdings, who also operate the Scot Rail franchise and Merseyrail concession, plus bus services in London and Surrey. We are owned by ‘NS’ in the Netherlands who operate the rail services, stations and facilities on much of the Dutch network so are well placed to bring real improvements to your services. Department for Transport (DfT) awarded a further contract for Abellio Greater Anglia to operate services until October 2016.
Abellio Greater Anglia’s promise to you
We believe that when you travel with us, or think of travelling with us, you should expect high standards of service throughout your journey experience.
As such, Abellio Greater Anglia will:
- as a priority provide you with a safe, clean, punctual and reliable train service
- make it easier for you to buy tickets with the introduction of more facilities
- treat you well and fairly when things go wrong
- keep you informed about services, any planned changes and during disruption
- let you know our performance and quality targets in advance, and report each period how we are doing
- listen to you and engage with you more.
Abellio Greater Anglia is the trading name of Abellio Greater Anglia Ltd. Abellio Greater Anglia Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 06428369. Registered Office address, 1 Ely Place, London EC1N 6RY.
Our Public and Employee Liability Insurers are:
QBE Insurance Company (UK) Ltd
Accidents Pre 30/6/14 - QBE - Portal Reference: C00119
Gallagher Bassett Insurance Company (UK) Ltd
Accidents Post 30/6/14 - Gallagher Bassett - Portal Reference: D00019
We are committed to continually improving our environmental performance
Annual Report to Customers