How to buy or renew your Season Ticket
Buy your first season ticket:
- You can now buy your season ticket online
- If you are purchasing a season ticket for the first time, you must provide a recent passport-type photograph of yourself for us to issue you a photocard.
- Children may be required to provide proof of age.
- Please note that many season tickets issued for travel within Norfolk and Suffolk, and north and east of Cambridge are issued as zonal "Anglia Plus" seasons. These are not available for purchase online. You can purchase weekly, monthly and annual Anglia Plus seasons from any staffed station. You can also purchase weekly Anglia Plus tickets from the conductor aboard our rural services in Norfolk and Suffolk.
Renewing your season ticket
If you currently hold an annual season ticket and require to renew it, you can usually do so up to seven days in advance of when your new one needs to start (provided there is no break in continuity).
- Login into your account and then renew your season ticket online.
- Alternatively, pop into your nearest station ticket office.
- You will need to have your photocard ID number.
Payment by cheque
Abellio Greater Anglia (along with many other Train Companies) no longer accept personal cheques as a way of paying for railway tickets.
We still however accept company cheques (excluding those where the signatory is 'Trading As', 'T/As' or any other derivatives). Cheques should be made payable to 'Abellio Greater Anglia Limited' and are accepted subject to the following conditions:
Paying by Business Cheque with no preprinted company logo and address on the cheque – just the logo of the bank:
You will need to:
- Supply a piece of original headed paper with the cheque which is applicable to the company where the cheque originates. This must include a verifiable company address
And present one of the following forms of ID applicable to the actual ticket holder (these must be originals – not copies) and include the ticket holders home address:
- Original Utility Bill dated within the last six months
- Bank statement from within the last six month
- Driving Licence
- Current Rent Agreement or Council Tax Bill
- Official Notification of tax code change from HM Revenue & Customs
Paying by Business Cheque with a preprinted company logo and address applicable to the company from which the money is being drawn:
You will need to:
- Be prepared to supply a verifiable company address which will be written on the reverse of the cheque.
- Be prepared to supply the name and address of the actual ticket holder which will be written on the reverse of the cheque.
Other ways to pay
We still accept cash and debit / credit cards as our main ways of payment for rail travel.